Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Ask Men, Get Real Women's Answers.

AskMen.com has the ability to really piss me off sometimes. Other times, I give them a hearty "A-MEN!" (Yes, yes, as always, pun intended.) Because I'm currently slaving away at my senior thesis for my B.S (NOT bullshit, as you might think), and don't really have any relationship fodder for you at the mo' as I have no fucking clue what's up with TGIS (or most of my life, for that matter), here are two articles I found while looking for sources for my thesis that I thought were damn good, and really pertinent to the whole male/female communication thing. Feel free to print them out and leave them lying around for your boyfriend to find. (Passive-aggressiveness for the win!)

1.) Why when a woman says "You did that wrong," what she really means is, "I love you and am only trying to make you the better man I know you have it in you to be." (Why She Criticizes You.)

2.) This one got the heartiest of hearty agreements from me-- Why when you text your ex or mention how often you hang out with your female friend, your girlfriend goes mentally a-prat on your ass and relationship. (Sound familiar? Want to know why we/I act that way? Read "What You Do, What She Sees.")

Enjoy!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment