Friday, February 25, 2011

Thanks, But No Thanks.

I went to the gym today.

Ended up working out next to a guy my friend sleeps with.

Later, he asked her if we'd be down for a threesome.

I started going to the gym again, and all I got was this offer for a stupid threesome.

It was the most exciting thing that's happened to me in a week. Because I'm about 75% sure TGIS is The Guy I'm No Longer Seeing.

Now is when you may want to tune into other relationship blogs, because I'm pretty sure this one is going to hell in a handbasket, watching The Ugly Truth and No Strings Attached on the journey down.

XOXO

3 comments:

  1. Oh no! What happened with TGIS?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wheeeelppp, there will be a post about the situation shortly, buttttt we've been taking some "space" (that would be mutual space-- he started it, I then realized I needed it on my "off" days because I've been going through some shit [again, that will be a post,]) but we haven't seen each other in the last 10 days, and due to my previous disastrous track record in dating, I equate not seeing each other, not communicating as much as previously, and not trying to see me with ending the relationship.

    However, I got a 4 AM text last night saying he's going to try to come up and see me again soon, so I may just be being completely insane and making relationship doomsday shit up in my head. Which is very, VERY possible. Ugh. I despair in communication between the sexes. I highly doubt we'll ever truly understand men.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's the worst, I'm sorry to hear that. Maybe he's playing the disappearing act, but maybe, based off at 4am text, he's still coming around? Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete