Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A Present For You.

To start your day right. My best friend told me about Dub FX, and I think that you should hear this before you head out to start your day. The right way.

"Well, I know it's late, and it's probably Fate that I can't get through to you, but I needed to hear your voice in my ear to start my day anew. But your phone was off, and I missed your calls-- now you're fast asleep. So when you get up and you're ready to rock, you can make my mobile beep. You can make, you can make, you can make my mobile beep. Oh, just make my mobile beep."


<a href="http://dubfx.bandcamp.com/album/everythinks-a-ripple">The Rain Is Gone by Dub_Fx</a>

Well, that didn't work out QUITE the way I wanted-- the song quoted is "Wandering Love," which is NOT the player-- but I highly suggest "Wandering Love," "Love Someone," "Intentions," and "Love Me Or Not." Here is a guy who writes about emotions, and writes/lyricizes about emotions WELL. With a catchy beat. First houseparty back in the states-- guess what's playing?

XOXO

2 comments:

  1. I miss youuuuuu. Check it out - I'm starting a new blog.
    http://sarahs-styles.blogspot.com/
    Enough of the boy drama!!! I'm deleting the old one. New year, new start!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you! So glad to have you back in the blogosphere, lady!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete